Extend the life and add to the beauty of your hardwoods with our Hardwood Floor Cleaning and Re-Finishing!
- Pre-Inspection: We first determine if the floor contains any wax, oily residue, or other contaminants which may affect the adhesion of a new finish. We also find out what method is needed.
- Dry Soil Removal: Our technicians thoroughly vacuum the entire area, to remove any loose debris, maximizing the results we obtain. Just like any cleaning process, dry soil removal is most important.
- Cleaning: The cleaning process, depending on the service needed, includes wood-safe cleaners and state-of-the-art equipment which PRODUCES NO DUST WHATSOEVER! Surface accumulations of common household pollutants such as food residues or pet oils are removed without abrading your floor to expose any bare wood.
- Post-Inspection: Technicians will initiate a walk-through and go over results before leaving.
- Drying: The floors dry very quickly allowing you to walk on your floors in a short period of time.
*This process will not restore areas that have been damaged from water or areas worn from loss of polyurethane or deep scratches.